Disclaimers, Terms, Conditions, & Legalese
Thank you for being interested in the Cover The Surface community.
The Cover The Surface website is owned and operated by Eyegate Design, an Incorporated Company. We are based in Chula Vista, California. The site administrator is Kim Murray (Owner of Eyegate Design).
- Eyegate Design is Incorporated – Request our Corporation Number
- Eyegate Design is registered as a reseller though the CA State Board of Equalization Reseller’s Number – Request our Reseller number
- Any Services we provide will not be taxed. Any merchandise we sell must be taxed, based on the ship-to location.
Your personal data will ONLY be used by us to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment. Your information will NOT be shared to anyone else at any time.
- Your personal data will not be shared or given to any other business or organization at any time.
- Any blog comments/entries will be seen by others. Please only submit the information you want others to see.
- If you want to contact us confidentially, please use the Contact Us form on our website. We will receive your email and keep it in strict confidence. We will always honor your requests for confidentiality, and will only share what you are willing to let us share.
Cookies & Monitoring
Monitoring is important for us so we know how to better serve our online community! We track our site visitors through Google Analytics.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed so we can better serve you with our services and products.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- Your general location (city/state)
- The referring website or social media platform from which you were directed to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Products and Services
The products we sell are products we own ourselves! We love them and want to share our finds and creations with you! We select our sellable items with love, and will ship them to you with care. If you’re not happy with your purchase or want to return an item, please let us know! We want to ensure expected quality and timelines of receipt. We will also want to know why you (if in any case) are dissatisfied so we can not only reimburse you, but also improve our products.
Order Cancellation or Correspondence
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a product PRIOR TO SHIPPING without providing a reason. We get it! You can change your mind, or have buyer’s remorse. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
If your order shipped and you are in possession of the item(s), you must retain them and take reasonable care of them. If you want to return an item, you must send the item(s) back to us, unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective, within 7 business days. We inspect each item ourselves, so the chances of you receiving a defective item are very rare.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel your order, any sum credited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible.
All notifications you send us must be sent through the Contact Us page. We will respond to you at the email address you provide – so please make sure it’s an email you monitor often.